Files aren't showing up

Kitka

So this problem recently started happening, probably around 2 or 3 days ago. Whenever I go to download a new torrent, it opens in uTorrent, but then none of the files show up in the drop down box. It says there's 0 files to be shown, so selecting/deselecting isn't even an option. But if I click on 'Okay', the torrent starts to download like it should.

Any one else have this problem? If so please help me out, it's really frustrating.

Thanks,

Kitka

You are probably using the magnet link.

Selective downloading using GET THIS TORRENT

1. Click magnet icon and the torrent starts downloading.

2. Select the torrent within your torrent client and select the Files tab. Wait until the list of files appears then select the files you do not wish to download, right-click and select "Don't Download".

Keep this handy for when the GET TORRENTFILE icon goes away completely, and it will.

Hey thanks for getting back so quickly. The files wouldn't show up whenever I would use the "GET THIS TORRENT" or the magnet icon. I tried using the "GET TORRENT FILE" right next to it, and the files started showing up. Don't know why that is but as long as it's working, I'm happy.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Archived