Loading, please wait.....

DionJL

When I attempt to log in to uTorrent remote I get the following screen. Nothing loads. The same happens when I attempt to use the Android app. Is there any setting that I may need to change to get this to work. Most of the time I'm trying to set this up from home, all on the same internet connection (not sure if that would effect anything). I also have 1600 torrents (again not sure if that makes any difference). And finally, the other possible cause maybe that I have WebUI enabled as outlined here.

RemoteuTorrent.png

Any help with the diagnosis and subsequent fixing of this problem would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible the problem is the 1600 torrents. I have not tested with this many torrents ever before, but I could see how that would cause problems. I will create a test for this soon. For now, can you try with fewer torrents (say 400, or 200) and see if you still have the problem?

Also, which browser are you using?

Cheers

I am using Chrome 16.0.912.77

However, I recently switched back to an older build of uTorrent as some of the private trackers I frequent have put uTorrent 3.1 on their "blacklist."

Due to a serious bug in uTorrent 3.1 that causes it not to ban peers sending bad data, we have been forced to remove it from our client whitelist.

I hope these issues can be solved as I think this remote app is an excellent idea. As stated I had another work-around to setup to do it on uTorrent 2.x however it didn't have a native Android app.

Archived