torrent error

d1davey

I'm getting the same error on any torrent I try to download from monova.be. They always worked on previous versions, but uTorrent won't even open the torrent now.

Hello, how now to be it a nightmare of 5 10 mines passes from the moment of inclusion and gives out an error

Can write to developers about this problem!

I'm getting This is not a bencoded file! when i try to upload a torrent using 3.1.2

I'm getting the same error on any torrent I try to download from monova.be. They always worked on previous versions' date=' but uTorrent won't even open the torrent now.[/quote']

Please inform the monova.be (which I can't access for some reason) admins that they need to fix their torrent parser.

More than likely, it doesn't handle negative numbers.

Direct them to these posts, as they contain a fix:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=628486#p628486

http://www.tbdev.net/topic/25020-utorrents-v31-fix/

It's a very, very simple fix.

• 3 months later...

Its not only Monova where is a problem... List where new versions of uTorrent does not work for torrent uploading ("This is not a bencoded file!" or "Upload Failed" error):

Mnova.eu

TorrentPortal.com

Torsky.org

69Bits.com

NuTorrent.com

All those site have ERROR with new versions (3.1.2, 3.1...). When I install 3.0.0, everything works fine! Please help me how to solve this problem. Thanks.

An alternative to DreadWingKnights solution would be to download the 3.2 beta version and see if the problem persists. According to the site a 3.2 stable version will be released soon, but I wouldn't bother to wait for it as the beta version seems fine and appears to have far less issues than the 3.1 versions. You can also choose which files to download before they are entered in the utorrent program.

Archived