uTorrent 3.12 (stable) keeps crashing

calvinso

Today I was prompted to update to the new torrent, my torrents were downloading nicely and then uTorrent crashed and produced dump files. When I pressed to send to developers, the window will close and then a new one will pop up with the same message that uTorrent has crashed and has made a dump file. This time I pressed 'Just relaunch the application'. The window closes and then it crashes again.

I thought about uninstalling uTorrent and reinstalling, except uTorrent crashed then.

so now I have a uTorrent that was working perfectly fine before I told it to update and now I can't even uninstall uTorrent. :(

Where can I find the dump files? Cause my uTorrent keeps crashing/freezing as well. I only get an error report to send, but the files that are linked in there are temporary. They're gone once the send window's gone. Also, the report to send is the standard Microsoft crashing report that's being send. Not sure if that's what you're looking for?

Hi,

I am posting this here in case this has any connection to the above. I downloaded an update for uTorrent today and when I checked my downloading torrents later, almost every one had this message:

"Error, invalid download state, try resuming..." and when I tried, the "file missing" message came. I have lost a whole series, which I have been downloading for a week :(... ah, well, if I can get an explanation, I will have to be satisfied. Thanks to anyone who is involved and is making this possible, I now live in a locaction where English TV is too expensive for me and where I can not get anything in my own language.

Eva

I completely understand the frustration. at least one freeze every two or three minutes or if I am really lucky right after a completed download.

OBVIOUSLY this new version isn't working as many people show the same decease. Would it be possible to turn back the clock and get the 2.2 back on until the prob has been fixed?

Would be wonderful if it were.....

i have a diff kinda problem here, my downloads are not working, and thr is no error message as well, infact it shows nothing, the downloads are blue for a while and then thy go red and thr is no effort for network connection... i dont understand the issue, i am not top techniccal so cant explain much plz help

Archived