Extremely low connectivity with 3.1.2

trytoshakeme

Hi,

Since I updated to the latest 3.1.2 yesterday, I can't get downloading any file : my total connections are always around 5-6 though I am leeching around 10 torrents and have some 30 seeding. My total DL speed rarely reaches 15 kB/s and UL is about the same. Right before the update, uTorrent was joyfully filling my all bandwidth with data sharing... what happened ? Any idea, folks ?

No need to say I checked my parameters and they were left unchanged through the update.

Thanks if you can help,

Paul

I do use Windows Firewall (Vista). I suppressed the previous uTorrent rules and let uTorrent recreate them at launch, but it did not change the problem. I sometimes get a descent DL speed, but it is only when a connection with one single peer reaches a high speed. The total number of connections remains very low : around 10-15 most of the time, while I have set the limit at 150.

p.

UPDATE

I just realized I got this "Disk overloaded 100%" message at the bottom and then searched for solutions to this issue (which seemed to be the cause of my initial problem) online. There appears to be no solid solution available, so I just moved back to my 2.2 version : I downloaded it, launched the install, and now it's just working fine. I kept all of my torrents and parameters as previously. And this version is not trying to sell me a commercial service at the bottom left ofthe window !

Thanks,

p.

Archived