Latest version - Disk overload all the time

lonewolf77

Hy.

So I have the same problem. Used 3.2.3 version. Worked very well, not a problem. Switched to 3.3, worked ok for a few hours then this diskoverload 100% apears and stay there. Close uTorrent but the process remains active. After 10 min. I close it manually. Put 3.4 same, works for a few seconds then diskoverload 100% and no down or up, it seems that something is blocked. Close uTorrent, process won't close. I'm thinking changing my torrent client...

So I've found a 2.2 version. It seems to work ok.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did. Same s..t. I don't know what happened. It just won't work whit any 3.x version. Works whit 2.2 but whit any 3 version doesn't, although worked fine with 3.2.3 for couple of months (until I put 3.3) and with 3.3 a few hours. Afterwards it didn't work whit any 3.x version but works fine whit 2.2. Beats me. I give up.

I posted this in troubleshooting but now that I have seen this thread I think it belongs here.

Sorry for the double post and admins feel free to remove the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen this in 3.3 and only 3.3 with all the builds including the latest available 29420.

At some point (I suspect with a lot of files seeding like over 200) no upload or download activity, several files in different state of flushing to disk and nothing happens anymore. The programs still responds hence the quotes on freezing.

The only way is to exit and go to the task manager as the program exits but not the process and kill the process and restart it. And of course it has to re-check all the files that were downloading.

I have it on pre-allocate and cache managed by the program.

I suspect is a memory leak problem as it seems to keep increasing the used memory but cannot be sure.

Anybody else seeing this? Any clues to avoid it? Thanks.

Archived