I'm loving it

What can I say about client I've been testing for two days? It's great!

No need to change anything except bugs, of course.

Don't need RSS reader, as someone suggested, no need to stupid GUI changes, no need to IP filter (use other programs instead), no DHT support (never! I hate it), no choker options from strange and untrusted clients, no super-seed, especially implanted from Azures, (maybe from Tornado).

Just leave it the way it is. 82 KB, small mem usage, good download/upload speed, progress bar, and etc.

The best client so far.

A great program! It's based on Azureus, which makes switching very easy, and it behaves how one expects. More than that, it's simple, small, fast, and has lots of great features.

I, do, however, disagree that there isn't room to make improvements. Remember, if you don't like the new features, just use an older version. There's no reason that some basic features can't be added without adding bloat. Bloat comes from adding a built-in tracker, publishing, and other strange features that no one uses.

The developers should focus on simple-to-implement, and widely requested features and improvements.

This really could be the next Azureus! Fantastic!

I love it too. Far better than the CPU rape of my last client.

What ? Don't move man, I'm going to call the police :twisted: You really have strange habits :rolleyes:

This was not a habit, and I did not enjoy it. It was rape and my CPU was the victim.

My CPU is currently a member of an Azureus abuse support group so please don't make fun.

I use it about 2 days too and I must say only the best about this client.

If author made so great program like this,he know what is need to change or not,becouse the program is great,maybae only fix some bugs if exist,no need to add a lot of unusefull stuff :lol:

I will stay with utorrent,I like it!

Thank you!

Don't need RSS reader, as someone suggested

Speak for yourself my man... When you have around 15 shows you download it sucks having to manually look for them each week. I think if you actually "used" an rss feed plugin you would be singing a different tune.

Speak for yourself my man... When you have around 15 shows you download it sucks having to manually look for them each week. I think if you actually "used" an rss feed plugin you would be singing a different tune.

I believe there's many other softwares to check RSS.

Do you think uTorrent should inculde RSS reader? How about weather checker? We all need that. Dollar to Euro converter? Backgammon? :rolleyes:

This is a freaking torrent client not an another OS.

I believe there's many other softwares to check RSS.

Do you think uTorrent should inculde RSS reader? How about weather checker? We all need that. Dollar to Euro converter? Backgammon? :rolleyes:

This is a freaking torrent client not an another OS.

He doesn't mean a normal RSS reader, that indeed would be useless.

Apparently recently for TV shows they have an RSS feed, and every week the new episode is added. What uTorrent would do is every so often check the RSS feed for new items, and if it found any, download the .torrent file it links to and automatically add it to uTorrent.

Meaning when you download a lot of TV you wouldn't have to get the .torrent files manually.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh good, lets implement a feature that appearntly only helps people who want illegal material of TV shows. :rolleyes:

*Firstly, I've now switched to this client from Azureus*

I REALLY don't understand that comment.

1) Have you ever used an RSS Feed Importer? For example in Azureus.

I mean if you're going to take the holier than thou approach to Torrent clients. Who's to say that users of this client wont benefit from RSS Feeds when they want to get their weekly installment of (just for example) diggnations pod/video cast.

2) I don't believe you if you say you only use uTorrent for downloading legitimate material...

Archived