RSS feed does not show torrents

lautk

I am using uTorrent 3.1.2 (Build 26753).

I found that if I select a torrent from a RSS feed, I will not be able to see the list of torrents in that feed. Let's say, I have feed A and it has torrents A1, A2 and A3. If I click on feed A under Feeds and I double-click on torrent A2 to download it, torrents A1 and A3 will disappear and only A2 which is downloading/seeding will appear under feed A. As soon as I remove torrent A2, all three torrents will appear under feed A. As long as there is an active torrent, all the other torrents in the feed are not listed.

Please correct this bug.

I can confirm this behaviour. If any torrent from the RSS feed is in the torrent list (whether downloading, seeding or just stopped) then only torrents that are in the torrent list will be displayed in the RSS feed.

This appears to be a purely cosmetic bug - the full RSS feed is still present (you can access it via the web UI) and RSS filters still work. However, it means that if people want to manually add torrents from the RSS feed they are currently unable to do so (except from the web UI).

Archived