Running 2x µTorrents at the same time?

puma99dk

is it possible that i can run 2x versions of µtorrent at the same time?

just bcs i got one closed tracker that actually refuses to update their benecode so i can use version 3.2.1 build 26726 even i could use that once and now it don't work and they recommand version 1.8.5 which i can't take to some of my other trackers so what can i do?

yeah, they only want you to use really old versions, so they can exploit you.

Tell them they need to forget the rumours, and take a basic course in bittorrent facts. Or that if they want to stop by the TorrentFreak IRC chan (#torrentfreak on EFnet) I can disprove most of the myths they've been treating as fact for years.

well i tried all but NextGen just don't wanna listen bcs ino maybe sites u bans old clients not bcs there is anything wrong with them, but bcs they r most lightly to be made in to be used as Ratio Cheat programs so u can fake a client and it's annoying when trackers don't wanna update.

well i tried all but NextGen just don't wanna listen bcs ino maybe sites u bans old clients not bcs there is anything wrong with them, but bcs they r most lightly to be made in to be used as Ratio Cheat programs so u can fake a client and it's annoying when trackers don't wanna update.

First of all, this is NOT TWITTER

You are not limited to 140 characters, so you can use the full words, it makes it SO much easier to read.

Secondly, boo hoo, 'ratio cheats', sorry, but it's the artificial creation of strict ratio limits (by those tracker admins) that cause it. They keep causing their own mistakes....

Archived