3.1.2 Only seeding from local drive

canuk6ul

After upgrading to 3.1.2 only the torrents on my local drive © are seeding.

The torrents on my external drive (I) are not, did a Force Re-Check and they all come back as Finished but will not seed. Have tried rebooting and Re-checking again but the same. All these are in their original download locations I haven't attempted a move. This was all working fine prior to the upgrade. :(

HW: Compaq V6000

I can report I'm also having this issue. Its been quite a while since I have used uTorrent, so installed the newest version today. I'd downloaded a couple of torrents and whilst they were being downloaded, they were also being uploaded. However now the downloads have finished, they are not being seeded except the one I have on my local drive??? The ones on a secondary drive aren't being touched?

Update!

So I have since downloaded files to the external drive and they are seeding the problem specifically is that if you were seeding files on an external drive before the upgrade they won't seed even after "Force Re-check" and "Update Tracker" is performed. Is there any way I'm missing to get uTorrent to re-SEED? I have tried the usual re-boot etc.

**MODERATOR** can you please re-post this in BUGS and maybe FEATURE REQUESTS as well as many of us would like to RE-SEED the files we already have downloaded and are just displayed as "Finished", I have hundreds.

OK so I think I found a simple work around!!

1) Under Preference > UI Settings > Actions for Double Click > For Seeding Torrents >

Set option to "Start/Stop"

2) Go to Completed Torrent list and double click on any that say "Finished" and they will start seeding.

It's a bit tedious clicking on a couple hundred torrents but it works, well at least it sais it's seeding.

Archived