Just got new internet, upload speed is 1KB/s How to increase?

Zenium

And what is your specific quetion? (If you are raising an issue, please provide specific examples.) The Speed test says you are faster than 79% of CA. That should make you happy.

You must remember that download speeds are also impacted by the speed of the specific seeder - not just your max available speed. Some people lower their upload speed when they meet a certain threshold. There are a lot of things that impact upload/download speeds of a specific torrent. And most of them are beyond the control of uTorrent.

And what is your specific quetion? (If you are raising an issue, please provide specific examples.) The Speed test says you are faster than 79% of CA. That should make you happy.

You must remember that download speeds are also impacted by the speed of the specific seeder - not just your max available speed. Some people lower their upload speed when they meet a certain threshold. There are a lot of things that impact upload/download speeds of a specific torrent. And most of them are beyond the control of uTorrent.

sorry as i am new here. My question is how do i get my upload speed faster? I've been seeding for a private site and my ratio is extremely low due to my upload speed for Utorrent only being at around 0.5kb/s

Archived