Delete loaded .torrents question

esmathis

My .torrent files seem to stay in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent and I am wondering if there is a setting that I am missing.

For Preferences, Directories I have the following settings only...

Location of Downloaded Files

-Put new downloads in:

--C:\Users\...\Videos

Location of .torrents

-Automatically load .torrents from:

--C:\Users\...\Downloads

-Delete loaded .torrents

When I download a .torrent file from the web, it gets saved to C:\Users\...\Downloads. uTorrent picks this up and then deletes that file per my settings. But then the .torrent gets moved to C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent. So, it seems that this is where the program is saving it's information about the current torrents. I get that. What I don't get is when I delete the torrent from the uTorrent queue, those .torrent files stay in the C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent directory. When I remove torrents from the gui queue, do I have to right-click and choose "Remove And". If so, what option should I choose there? Is there a default "remove" option that I can set?

Thanks!

gui.default_del_action: This option tells µTorrent how it should remove torrent jobs when pressing the Remove button or Delete on your keyboard. Note that any value above 3 will cause the "Remove" button and the Delete button on your keyboard to do nothing in µTorrent. To be safer, you'd best be setting this option in the GUI through the toolbar method.

0 means "Remove"

1 means "Remove and delete .torrent"

2 means "Remove and delete Data"

3 means "Remove and delete .torrent + Data"

Archived