Move to folder on removal

pcj

Right now, in the Directories panel in preferences, you can set:

Put new downloads in ________

Move completed downloads to ________

I would like to also be able to specify:

Move removed downloads to __________

Which would caused the downloaded file(s) to get moved again to a different folder when I click the Remove button. This would keep files that µTorrent no longer knows about separate from the ones it's still seeding (and help me know which ones on disk are safe to move/delete without interfering with µTorrent)

Thanks!

put the files/torrents you no longer want in the trash by selecting when removing, remove and delete torrent and data, any help?
Nope, because I'm not trashing them, I'm moving them elsewhere (like onto a different hard drive). But if I move them while µTorrent is still seeding them, it'll choke up the seeding, which I don't want. So I'm looking for an easy way to tell from the Finder which files I can move without screwing up the seeding (without having to look at the µTorrent window side by side with it to compare and see which ones are still listed). Vuze (which I moved away from once µTorrent added RSS capability) could do this (having a designated folder to move files to when you hit the "Remove" button in the app and didn't choose to delete the files) so I'm just hunting for some feature parity here. :)

Archived