Reloading complete - incomplete torrents

biomark

I had to format my C: drive and reload windows and uTorrent. Fortunately all my torrents (complete and complete) were saved on another drive, and so remain intact. All files were saved on another drive, and also remain intact. I have tried reloading numerous complete and incomplete torrents, only to have them start from the very beginning and download them completely all over again. I have used the protocol described on this site regarding migrating torrents, to no avail. I really can't download all of these again, or start all over. Is there any advice one can give other than on the site about migrating the torrents, as it does not seem to work at all. it just re-downloads the entire file information once again - without asking me to 'recheck' that the file that already exists. I have already 'overwritten' a number of files, so I have stopped at this point to see if there is anythign I can do to reload-migrate these torrents properly without re-writing over the files that are already completely-incompletely downloaded. Please help.

Archived