µTorrent 3.1.3 stable (27327)

Firon

bullie

What do you mean you cannot get older versions:

at the page, suggested above ( or: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewforum.php?id=4 ) ... just look down the page there (at the threads' names)

2.2.1 for example is HERE: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=88772

2.0 for example is HERE: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=65482

etc..... :)

bullie is right. All are linked to the latest stable. There is no support nor links for earlier releases, which is kind of annoying when the devs do not implement auto-backup upon updates, and there is a serious issue found.

bullie is right. All are linked to the latest stable. There is no support nor links for earlier releases, which is kind of annoying when the devs do not implement auto-backup upon updates, and there is a serious issue found.

Thanks Rafi. Indeed it is true and there is no support other than the FAQs which are not a help at all. I have stopped using uTorrent for the time being. I will wait for it to work! :)

µTorrent Stable (3.1.3 build 27081)

Info, changelog, etc etc?

why don't µTorrent Stable (3.1.3 build 27060) offers me to update for µTorrent Stable (3.1.3 build 27081)

Why check for updates never finds anything even there is a new version?

Yes, that is true. An updated help file would help.
Everytime uTorrent starts with Windows and since 3.1.2, the icon is never on the tray. I have to close uTorrent an open it again for it to appear. I have the options: "Start uTorrent when Windows Starts" and "Start Minimized" checked.

On 2.2.1 this also happened, but not so frequently (like 30% of the time).

Is it gonna be fixed? Do I have to change something for it work? Anything?

Someone?

so far i have 4 bugs

i just formatted my pc and installed this version, so there's no left overs from old versions.

bugs:

1. for some reason the window that pop up each time i add a torrent don't remeber the position i moved it into... however it stuck for me on the last position i put it and don't remeber any other postions no matter how many times i tried to moved it to other places... it stuck for me on really annoying position... how do i fix it?

2. in rare cases, utorrent auto Stop my torrents.... it never happened to me before... it seem to happend on my second pc too so it not my pc.

3. today for some reason, after i add some magnet link that download some file with 15 gb, Utorrent won't launch for me from it's task bar icon... i had to shut down it process and reopen it... everything seem find atm but it still strange.

4. that a old bug that you don't really will consider as bug xD

when you press on the size button (where the "X" button and etc) the window become bigger then your screen and don't remeber the size you set it in.

sorry for my bad english btw

egozi44:

1. You can't.

Remembering window location is a feature - not a bug. A bug is viewed as an event stops the program from doing what it is designed to do - in this case upload and download data. If uTorrent has any priorities, I sure hope they fix the cause(s) crashes prior to adding something to insure that a window opens at the same position where it was last closed......

The icon is present on the tray also here, but... if uTorrent was closed to tray and THEN just being exited (or terminated by Windows) shouldn't be restore itself next run to the same state - hidden in tray? It always opens up in a regular windows here :( By design ?

(Win7/x86)

PS: make sure you all set uTorrent icon properties to "Show icon and notifications" on Win 7...

Hi,

I have just installed 3.1.3.27092, downloaded from www.utorrent.com and Kaspersky popped up with a warning about a DLL called "Bunndle Offer Manager v2.0.0.7" wanting to modify some registry values. Needless to say I blocked it. This DLL can be found in the %TEMP/Bundle/ directory. I have opened the uTorrent installer with 7zip and it contains a file called ".bunndle" so it is definitely the source of the file. I also found mention of this at ThreatExpert where the severity is rated as low however it is initiating outbound encrypted connections and modifying certificate keys in the Windows registry!!!

This all looks very suspicious! Can we have an explanation of this please?

regards

elgee

thanks for the info just not installed this version :/

Hi,

I have just installed 3.1.3.27092, downloaded from www.utorrent.com and Kaspersky popped up with a warning about a DLL called "Bunndle Offer Manager v2.0.0.7" wanting to modify some registry values. Needless to say I blocked it. This DLL can be found in the %TEMP/Bundle/ directory. I have opened the uTorrent installer with 7zip and it contains a file called ".bunndle" so it is definitely the source of the file. I also found mention of this at ThreatExpert where the severity is rated as low however it is initiating outbound encrypted connections and modifying certificate keys in the Windows registry!!!

This all looks very suspicious! Can we have an explanation of this please?

regards

elgee

I found further information at www.bunndle.com... looks like an ad network...

Quoted from the home page...

Bunndle's platform provides application developers and software providers with analytics, distribution tools and monetization solutions. Our optimization engine helps you grow your user base, maximize revenue and build your brand.

regards

elgee

Archived