µTorrent 3.1.3 stable (27327)

Firon

When I open the John Wayne Collection, or the Alfred Hitchcock Collection, it will not allow me to expand the file to select the film I want to download. This did not happen with the older builds and I want the older build so I can expand the torrent file and select the film I want to download instead of ALL of the films in the torrent.

Thanks!

bullie: Not very much detail. But DWK is right. If you are using magnets - that is the way it works. the magnets do not have any torrent detail (a list of files, size, etc.). uTorrent needs to download the torrent to get the details - to show you. And the way utorrent works (for the time being) you will get it all - you start the process to get the torrent and it continues with the download. You cannot select individual files until the torrent is downloaded. Once the torrent is downloaded you can go back and change those files you do not want to don't download. However, you will have all of the files taking up space. Remember the use of magnets is a process without a pause for user intervention.

If you are downloading torrents and utorrent does not show the list of files - your settings are wrong. Search the forum - This question has been asked and answered 100s of times.

unfortunately same chit happened with this new 3.1.3 (27060) .. as i described on previous pages.... :(

Was downloading something.. and halfway it stopped.. .

Installed 2.2.1 (as one of the torrents i am in don't accept currently nothing from 3 series but 3.1.3 :( )

and no problem .. currently downloading what i have chosen to download in a large torrent (not everything in it, but what's desired)

with 3.0.1 would bet also would be able to download no problem (as described on previous pages)

but NOT with this 3.1.3 series..

To me it IS some type of a bug!

Cuz in 3.01, 2.2.1 etc.. all settings are the same as i have in 3.1.3 .. and it works...

BUT in 3.1.3 - it doesn't..

So why should i experiment to change some settings in 3.1.3 if same settings work no problem in earlier versions.

How about fixing it ... really would like to use new version .. but cuz of this matter - i can't

nor can't use 3.01 that is not accepted at that torrent.. - so have to use older 2.2.1

To me .. cuz of this happening .. this 3.1.3 is far from "stable" ... Thanks!

p.s.

at that tracker only those uTorrent versions are whitelisted currently:

uTorrent 1.6.1

uTorrent 1.7.6

uTorrent 1.7.7

uTorrent 1.8.x

uTorrent 2.0.x

uTorrent 2.1.x

uTorrent 2.2.x

uTorrent 3.1.3

3.0 and 3.01 use to be also whitelisted ... but many complained about 3.0 and they blacklisted 3.0 .. and then blacklisted 3.01 also unfortunately (even though i had no issues with it)

HELP! :)

I get my torrents from the Pirate Bay but I never use magnets.

TPB has been magnets only for over a month now. Your statement is false because of this.

I have not been to the Pirate Bay for many months! I did not know they are using magnets! So sorry.

Thanks!

uTorrent 1.6.1

uTorrent 1.7.6

uTorrent 1.7.7

uTorrent 1.8.x

uTorrent 2.0.x

How to get your users hacked in one easy step. That version list.

How can I get version 2.0? Please bear with me.

Thanks.

uTorrent 1.6.1

uTorrent 1.7.6

uTorrent 1.7.7

uTorrent 1.8.x

uTorrent 2.0.x

Huh?

I asked to get 3.1.3 fixed ..so it works properly :)

Not how to hack something .. (including, possibly, if that is what you are implying above, - hacking some version so it shows as some other version etc)

That's the last thing i need, LOL.. i ll simply use 2.21 if have to ...

NOT that experienced to play around spoofing or hacking something.. with my luck, probably, it will get me banned...

At same tracker it says: (where they have list of whitelisted clients) :

Further Rules

The modification of clients to bypass our client requirements (spoofing) is explicitly forbidden. People caught doing this will be instantly and permanently banned. This is your only warning.

The use of clients or proxies which have been modified to report incorrect stats to the tracker (cheating) is not allowed, and will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, your information will be passed on to representatives of other trackers, where you are liable to be banned as well.

The testing of unstable clients by developers is not allowed unless approved by a staff member.

---------

I asked developers to get 3.1.3 fixed... and not for the lesson how to hack something etc .. LOL :)

Please fix what i described on earlier pages of this thread.

------

I am a Lamer, really .. so please do not get me confused further ;)

Just PLEASE make it work (as it works in 3.01 and earlier) ;)

DreadWingKnight - Ah! .. i see .. thanks! :)

but on the list of whitelisted version at that tracker .. - also there are those 3

uTorrent 2.1.x

uTorrent 2.2.x

uTorrent 3.1.3 - currently have a problem (described earlier in the thread)

using currently 2.2.1 (25302, the latest 2.2.1 i had or found) ... should be OK then, as far as those "security exploits" are concerned?

uTorrent 1.6.1

uTorrent 1.7.6

uTorrent 1.7.7

uTorrent 1.8.x

uTorrent 2.0.x

Huh?

I asked to get 3.1.3 fixed ..so it works properly :)

Not how to hack something .. (including' date=' possibly, if that is what you are implying above, - hacking some version so it shows as some other version etc)

That's the last thing i need, LOL.. i ll simply use 2.21 if have to ...

NOT that experienced to play around spoofing or hacking something.. with my luck, probably, it will get me banned...

At same tracker it says: (where they have list of whitelisted clients) :

[b']Further Rules

The modification of clients to bypass our client requirements (spoofing) is explicitly forbidden. People caught doing this will be instantly and permanently banned. This is your only warning.

The use of clients or proxies which have been modified to report incorrect stats to the tracker (cheating) is not allowed, and will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, your information will be passed on to representatives of other trackers, where you are liable to be banned as well.

The testing of unstable clients by developers is not allowed unless approved by a staff member.

---------

I asked developers to get 3.1.3 fixed... and not for the lesson how to hack something etc .. LOL :)

Please fix what i described on earlier pages of this thread.

------

I am a Lamer, really .. so please do not get me confused further ;)

Just PLEASE make it work (as it works in 3.01 and earlier) ;)

Thanks, I am clearly not a hacker. I still have not had time to try your suggestion. Thanks for asking to get the latest version to work!

:)

Thank you, I am aware I cannot get older versions. However, I still cannot open the John Wayne , AFIComedies or Alfred Hitchcock torrents so I can select a film. I followed the directions from another user, however it did not work.

Thanks!

Archived