µTorrent 3.2 stable (27568)

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug on magnet links: random torrent-named directory with a partfile in it shows up in Downloads even though I've never downloaded a torrent to that directory and have downloaded the actual contents of the torrent to another place.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=656910#p656910

The latest build is still not connecting to peers. Are you investigating the issue or do you need more information? :|

+1 ; I still have to launch 3.1.3 to prime the beast ; I got a pioneer spirit, but finish to mentally starve to death waiting that bug to be corrected ; no outgoing peers when primed, only incoming peers, there is something swingerring in tcp header I guess...

Still having issues with utorrent. The last several versions same problem, the ever popular disk overloaded. In the last few versions if I kept download limited to under 500k it seemed to work w/o any issues. This new build 27180, seems to get to 100% disk overloaded within a minute or so, speeds drop under 10kB/s. Another odd thing whichhappened in the previous builds too, is once I noticed the disk overloaded error, I would quit utorrent, but it would keep running, so had to kill it from task manager. Not sure whats up with utorrent, tried all the 'fixes' people are reporting and haven't had much success with any. Is there an older stable version which doesn't give this disk overloaded error?

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=656910#p656910

The latest build is still not connecting to peers. Are you investigating the issue or do you need more information? :|

+1 ; I still have to launch 3.1.3 to prime the beast ; I got a pioneer spirit' date=' but finish to mentally starve to death waiting that bug to be corrected ; no outgoing peers when primed, only incoming peers, there is something swingerring in tcp header I guess...[/quote']

Fix in 3.3.0 works : implementing it in 3.2.0 is THE solution...

New build up with the connection fix.

What were the conditions uT was losing connections? I didn't notice that :(

-- 2012-05-09: Version 3.2 beta (build 27191)

- Change: rewritten UPnP code backported from 3.3

I get : "[2012-05-10 07:40:41] recvfrom ERROR: 10035" when I enable uPnP :(

maybe with cascading switches, or routers, such my case... take a look at picture in #586, you'll be edified.

maybe with cascading switches' date=' or routers, such my case... take a look at picture in #586, you'll be edified.[/quote']

And this is related to uTorrent how? Maybe just fix your home network ... :P

rafi, can't you be serious, one time every millenium ? I know that your network did not need this fix, but why do you want to deny the right to developers, of just doing their job ? Another thing to convince you : if you were the only person using microtorrent, you could only do one thing with it : playing tetris for hours!!!

The fact that others than YOU can use properly their BitTorrent client allows YOU to download, and upload (very useful on most private trackers) files. I'm very surprised that you feel obliged to make people think you aren't aware of this... :cool:

maybe with cascading switches' date=' or routers, such my case... take a look at picture in #586, you'll be edified.[/quote']

And this is related to uTorrent how? Maybe just fix your home network ... :P

rafi, did you notice that I was also affected by connecting problems? My home network didn't change, the only thing that changed was the uTorrent build (26904 working, 26934 not working). Nobody ever answered my messages, by the way... I'm not criticizing uTorrent developers, I'm just reporting issues, that's what beta builds are for, right? ;)

-- 2012-05-09: Version 3.2 beta (build 27191)

- Change: rewritten UPnP code backported from 3.3

I get : "[2012-05-10 07:40:41] recvfrom ERROR: 10035" when I enable uPnP :(

If the first torrent had no successful connections, it'd set itself into a state where it would stop trying to make connections completely.

Archived