µTorrent 3.2 stable (27568)

Firon

13xforever

portable mode + use isp.peer.policy_url = crash

portable mode + isp.peer.policy_url=*false = work fine

ps 3.1.3 portable mode + use isp.peer.policy_url = work fine

Whatever. No one uses the feature. It's a very low priority to fix. Stop reposting it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one uses the feature.

That's not so...

Stop reposting it

Ok. Revert back to 2.0.4 :(

2.0.4 doesn't even have the feature. And seriously' date=' not more than 100 people use this feature.[/quote']

Still, you could be nicer about it, way to go alienating your user base man. You could have just said, we know of the issue it's not top priority but we'll fix it when we can, that way you don't come off sounding like a ....

Although I agree with Firon on the lack of popularity of this feature, I don't agree with the conclusion. I think that everything that causes a program to crash - should be fixed, or at least investigated, to see if there is a root cause common to other things.

Although I agree with Firon on the lack of popularity of this feature, I don't agree with the conclusion. I think that everything that causes a program to crash - should be fixed, or at least investigated, to see if there is a root cause common to other things.

Don't get me wrong - we investigate everything, but this is a really advanced feature that isn't exposed anywhere else, documented or well-supported. If a feature that only lives in advanced breaks, then that's just too bad.

And he's reposted it like 15 times, jeez.

Have just installed Latest build - 27138 after being on holiday for 5 weeks and now my torrents only queue, they won't download unless i force start. It happens with all added torrents, whether its manually through file menu, double clicking a torrent file that is set to open with utorrent or through the rss downloader. i have maximum number of active torrents set to 30 and maximum downloads set to 20, and still nothing (i only have 4 attempting to download). im not sure what other setting might have changed between this and the last version i had before i went away which was 3.1.3 build 26837.

Does anyone else have this problem too? Someone please help me??

Edit: never mind. got it working. just deleted settings and resume.dat and it seems to have fixed itself.

And he's reposted it like 15 times, jeez.

5 times. I thought that you didn't know about the problem.

I solved this problem after updating the drivers on the network card on my XP.

Now there is the same problem as in user13 on build 3.2 and 3.3

Bug with the latest 3.2 27138 build:

- Everytime i add a magnet link torrent to the list, it always appears on the bottom of the list using the "Added" order, because the "Added" field of the magnet link-torrent is empty.

Edit: just checked, and the problem exists in the latest alpha build (3.3 b27147) too.

Screenshot:

http://s13.postimage.org/ud4fwn0br/sshot_2.png

You should report that to the utorrentctl developer, as it's a third party tool.

it's a third part tool but it works with webui

if utorrentctl don't work with 3.2 it means change on webui interface in 3.2

change or regression , i don't know

i have firt post the bug report on utorrenctl thread before posting here

There's an alpha build of µTorrent 3.3 available with some pretty big improvements. Please check it out if you're curious and want to help us test the new disk subsystem. :)

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=118544

I'm willing to help and look forward to using a better uTorrent. However, i may have an install problem. I click on "run", after i have downloaded the Alpha build. I then get the circle spinning indicating progress. It then quits and the install dies as if it never existed.

Update: My fault. Please ignore.

Thanks

Archived