µTorrent 3.2 stable (27568)

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- 2012-03-12: Version 3.2 beta (build 26850)

- Fix: Missing upload slot when extra uploads is on

I still think there's an issue with the slots. When a torrent is started see only 1 upload slot. Pausing the torrent and starting it again fixes this.

(Build 27226)

I swear that I've been reporting this since before 3.0 was finalized, but certainly since before 3.1.

The "Bandwidth Allocation" context menu is off by one. If Normal is selected (as default) the highlight is shown on Low. If you select High, it shows on Normal. If you select Low, it doesn't show at all.

Can someone please confirm that the Disk Overload 100% problem is finnaly gone?

I am having this problem with every post 2.2.1 version.

And please don't write to me post like "What do you mean" or "Did you tried my cache settings" and stuff.

I tried all that and nothing works. While with 2.2.1 I have no problems whatsoever and I will stay on it until a REALY stable release is released.

Something weird happend when I upgraded to build 27226.

Some of my torrents 'Completed On' and 'Added' dates was changed to later dates,

dates that hasn't even been yet. Seems like both the month and the day has been changed.

Check the image below to see what I mean. =

2v97wgm.jpg

Something weird happend when I upgraded to build 27226.

Some of my torrents 'Completed On' and 'Added' dates was changed to later dates' date='

dates that hasn't even been yet. Seems like both the month and [u']the day has been changed.

Check the image below to see what I mean. =

http://i47.tinypic.com/2v97wgm.jpg

What's your time settings in Windows?

It's 2012-05-16 and UTC+01:00.

Some of my torrents 'Completed On' and 'Added' dates was changed to later dates

Shot in the dark here but you can try toggling the fuzzy dates setting to true then false in Preferences - Advanced - gui.use_fuzzy_dates

Tried it, but it didn't work.

Instead I see another weird thing; it says that those torrents with wrong dates were added and completed 'less than a minute ago', even thought I upgraded µTorrent several hours ago.

sxyjjr.jpg

Can someone please confirm that the Disk Overload 100% problem is finnaly gone?

I am having this problem with every post 2.2.1 version.

And please don't write to me post like "What do you mean" or "Did you tried my cache settings" and stuff.

I tried all that and nothing works. While with 2.2.1 I have no problems whatsoever and I will stay on it until a REALY stable release is released.

You know what.... .. .. *drum solo*. .. .. ... The problem is STILL HERE! :D

But I can totally confirm that your problem is my problem.

When μTorrent rejects you, you can grope e.g. Process Explorer..

..and get assistance for immediate pain.

EDIT: I think that the disk overload problem is also linked to it when the torrents will not be completed?

Then does not appear "Disk overloaded" message, but torrents are stuck "transferred to disk" state. Again, it helps when I grope Process Explorer. :/

EDIT 2: And when forced re-check hangs...

Archived