Can a tracker track what we upload to DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Pe

Drealm

Can a tracker track what we upload to DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange (let's call them "the three")?

When I want to increase my ratio with a certain tracker, if DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are allowed, is the tracker aware of the uploading I do to these three?

Or anything that is uploaded to the three is not counted and is "lost" in my attempt to increase my upload ratio with the tracker?

I ask that because where I live, I'm capped at 120gb a month (no ISP here offer unlimited) so I try to make good use of that and I can't seed forever. So when I upload to a certain tracker, I want all my upload to be added in my ratio and I fear that when "the three" are allowed I may lose some upload.

If the seeding process send 15gb out of 20gb to "the three", then only 5gb will be added to my ratio with the tracker and I don't want that. From what I can see I don't have the control over this issue unless I just shut them down. But I never did that; can shutting "the three" down have any negative effect overall? Not just for me, but for the tracker as well? Or they are completely separate entity's?

I want to know if all I say here makes sense. Thanks to anyone answering me.

Archived