Can't download torrents anymore

darkmatter

I've been using utorrent for bout a month now with great results, but now when i get a torrent it goes to inactive and when i go to start download it says downloading but remains at 0.0% no download or upload speeds at all. please help. running windows 7 and utorrent v 3.1.3 i've opened the port and i have a green check mark at the bottom

I'm having the same problem (although I am running on a Mac). µtorrent has been working fine all year and then last week: boom! problems. At first, I kept getting error messages (different ones). Then I was able to download-but the files wouldn't work. Now (as in the last five days) the items will say that they are downloading, but stay forever stuck at 0%!

I am trying to download from the link above. And so far it seems to be working.

I really feel like a ripe idiot over this whole mess.:(

Hmm... I finally got Thor to download (it had worked before so I figured it would be a could variable). It took a few hours- much longer than usual. However, the file (same as downloaded previously) will only work with VLC! I swear my computer is taunting me. Anyway, looks like it's a different issue now so I guess the two cases are not in fact connected...

Archived