Display Window issue

Hi Guys,

I am running uTor on my MacBook Pro 13" SL 10.6.8. I seem to have an issue (3-months now) with the Display Window - it has stopped showing the details of the files I am downloading. An especially good feature, especially as it used to inform me where the files were coming from, like Demonoid, as you know you need to keep seeding to remain active, and with the Display Window details I used to be able to control my downloads. Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could look into this issue - or enlighten me - have I neglected to do something... fill me in, let me know... :D

Cheers,

/s/

BudoNik

Hi DreadWingKnight,

Thanks for looking into this. OK. I've tried copy/paste, the IMG button above (btwn the URL & CODE), I've tried to drag & drop the screenshot image into this field to reply to your request for a screenshot :( - I'm not a genius with computers, but I'm also not a novice/beginner. Short of a button above that says "attach file", how do I attach a copy of the screenshot for your review into this field?:D

Cheers,

/s/

BudoNik

Imageshack was in the process of maintenance yesterday. Anyway, here's the link you requested...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/screenshot20120318at909.png

screenshot20120318at909.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

... and as you can see, the Display Window, for the last 3-months, comes up empty, no details, nada... if I am doing something wrong (I don't think I am. I looked into it through uTor Preferences as much as I could), please tell me what it is - if it's something on uTor's side (programming...) please repair as I valued the information the Display Window "displayed.":D

Cheers,

/s/

BudoNik

Understood. And thank you so much for looking into this. For the last three months I have been downloading from TPB, which, if I recall correctly, no longer has torrents, but magnets only. I just didn't put the two together (details info in absentia vis a vis magnets over the actual torrent files). I will log into Demonoid or other torrent site and try it out...:D

Much thanks. The universe is ALL OK now.

Cheers.

/s/

BudoNik

Archived