Thanks for giving back the UI!

Aalith

I know progress cannot be halted, but when I first clicked "download torrent" and it started instantly, without the option to select what I want to download, where I want it, how it will be named... And then theres only a freakishly big folder icon, taking up a lot of space unnecessarily with some information below in VERY small size!

It honestly felt like Micro@oft or G@@gle have taken over the project, throwing away "those confusing information thingies" and "making it faster, smarter" and such - which means they know what I want better then I am and "don't bother thinking".

So I just want to thank you for giving us back the ability to choose, to receive information without a magnifier and to your hard work (and flexibility)!

Thanks, guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It worries me that it's so hard to get a straight answer around here. Makes me think that there's something you'd rather we not know.

You messed up the interface. Version 3 wiped out all our familiar settings upon installation. If we happened to have a screenshot detailing how we had the program set up (not likely), we could change the column selections and display information as we saw fit, but with one GLARING discrepancy: the torrent list was either double or triple-spaced. And we were told there was no way to fix that; we were stuck with your whacked spacing from now on.

Now you refuse to even give a straight answer about spacing. Do you have any idea how that makes you look?

I can keep using my non-Facebook version of the software until you decide that you don't really hate your users after all.

Archived