Access is denied WHS

Dolloze

Hello!

I just set up utorrent 3.1.3 on my windows home server 2003 and i seem to be having a problem with downloading anything. Every time utorrent tries to write something to my download folder i get "error: access denied". i am able to seed complete downloads, but not download new ones. Does anyone have any ideas of what might help me?

Loving and caring salutations <3

I set up a directory for finished and uinfinished downloads and torrents from the start, and i tried changing them. But I just noticed that the read only box is checked! However when i try to uncheck it and click apply changes, it re-checks itself when i go in to the folder properties again, so i still have the same problem :S

[2012-03-26 15:51:25] Error opening "\\VTSERVER\utorrent\Ferdige nedlastinger\Blue Hawaii - Blooming Summer (2010) [FLAC] {ABT011}\08 - Sparkle Market.flac":

[2012-03-26 15:51:25] Error: Blue Hawaii - Blooming Summer (2010) [FLAC] {ABT011} - Access is denied.

Those two messages show up when trying to start one of the almost finished torrents

[2012-03-26 15:54:11] Error opening "\\VTSERVER\utorrent\Ferdige nedlastinger\Various Artists - The What CD [FLAC]\10.That's Adultery - Go,Go, Second Time Virgin.flac":

[2012-03-26 15:54:11] Error opening "\\VTSERVER\utorrent\Ferdige nedlastinger\Various Artists - The What CD [FLAC]\16.Wonderful Loot - Army Brat, Wurst Party.flac":

These two show up when trying to start a new one.

So i don't know, I have no idea what to make of this : P

Archived