Setting multiple possible download locations

kellbot

I feel like I'm going crazy... on a previous installation of utserver, I had multiple paths available in the path drop-down that appears when you add a torrent via URL... a folder for movies, TV shows, etc.

Now I can't for the life of me figure out how to populate that dropdown with the paths I'd like to be able to choose from. All I can select is the default option, and if I specify a subpath I can't get the torrent to start downloading at all.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not sure what.

I feel like I'm going crazy... on a previous installation of utserver, I had multiple paths available in the path drop-down that appears when you add a torrent via URL... a folder for movies, TV shows, etc.

Sounds like you used the dir_download setting in the configuration file.

Now I can't for the life of me figure out how to populate that dropdown with the paths I'd like to be able to choose from. All I can select is the default option, and if I specify a subpath I can't get the torrent to start downloading at all.

I believe subpaths were restricted from use, but got re-allowed later. I don't recall if the current release permits using subpaths.

Archived