unable to get green check

grbyslzr

Hi there , I was a utorrent user from 1.8 version, and updates, lately I updated to vers 3.1.2. run the optimizer setup and downloaded quite a few torrents . Just lately ,I'm getting the yellow mark in the right bottom corner, when I tried to run the setup again, I get the message error 10053.and other messages with the first digits begining 100xx.

Is necessary to run once again and again the setup?. My upload speed is 10 kB/s and when I don't download anything always gets this damned yellow trianglle. Why ? I searched almost all the forum and didn't find any answer to my problem.

Any help of you dear gentlemen? I'll be very thankful.

Thank you for your reply,. Yes I did it and have no prblem with it. I set an static IP and portforwarded my modem, it seems OK and I'm conecctable in my trackers, but this isn't true all the time, and I'm concerned because I have to seedback to get a ratio.

Any sugestions.?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for your reply, first things, as I said, setup a static IP, open a port in my router ( portforward ) , yet I didn't mention run Glasnot Bittorrent , in order to know if my ISP is throttling my traffic, several runs and no positives in any run.

One thing I realizd is my browsing and playing video becoming slower than when I used older versions like 1.8 or 2.2.1.x .

I run Spy&SD and AVG to discart any infections or something like that, and my comp is clean .

Maybe could be this version has anything to slowing the traffic for to be more stable?.

The latest version seems to be ok and I don't think that there are major differences from 2.2.1. Version 1.8 is a much different software if I'm correct. As first aid for what you are describing, open the Setup Guide and manually enter there your upload speed with your ISP.

Archived