Improving GUI contrast

ypsylon

Hi guys. It is my first post on utorrent forum because I was pretty much forced to write it :P

My question:

Is there any way to change GUI. Version 3 is really blurry, like big green lump on bright white. I really can't see what is happening. I really enjoyed simple GUI of 1.6.x, and since then everything went downhill. Recently upgraded to version 3 and it is very tough on my eyes.

Any way of creating for example old terminal theme: Black background, green text? Maybe blue progress bar. Anything that will improve contrast. I have no problems with editing color manually with hex codes, but I can't find a way to do it. Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Well I've just upgraded to 3.1.3 and I'm going straight back to previous version.

Why change all the GUI colours to pastel what was the problem with the old colours that had to be changed. If you do change these type of things AT LEAST GIVE US EASY OPTIONS TO REVERT ( jeez - even Microsoft managed that with the 'classic view')

Why, when upgrading are all our GUI settings lost and we have to go thru' and switch off all the new useless crap - maybe you would get less detrimental postings from other users if you managed this difficult task. Give us what we had - then tell us of all the new things and how to switch them on.

And where the hell did the 'Date Added' go to? Again a change with no easy way of getting back to what we had.

Archived