Jump to content

Utorrent not working...says files are downloading but they aren't


Recommended Posts

About 99% of my files say they are seeding but the seeding bar is red, and the other 1% have green seeding bars but they are not seeding. I am trying to download 2 albums, and it says they are downloading but they are not. Please help? I have never had a problem with Utorrent before

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...