Mathematical certainty of finished downloads

dodago

Dear boys,

I just do not seem competent but often when I try to download torrent files I never sure of downloading them! Let me explain, for example, now I have finished downloading and the files generated are in iso format and I have problems with power iso extraction reports to me that c'' is the error that depends on what? if necessary to use a different extraction program?

Or was not the download is complete (see note seeding)?

If that was so NOT a problem seeding completed I might suggest where should I take because I guarantee that the process finished?

Among the suggestions that I read you mention that "you should run to seed until the ratio of uploads and downloads will be at least 1.00"

but where this data recovery!

Waiting for your kind advice and suggestions I thank you in advance

Dodago ;-)

When uTorrent says the file is 100% done, it has completed an SHA-1 check of EVERY piece of the torrent you've downloaded.

So what does it mean that the process is not finished and just how many steps there are SHA-1?

Or every single

P. S. I mentioned the program P.ISO to make it easier to understand the problem or at least my uncertainty .... .... What should I monitor? Which section .. Files-> info-> Peers-> Ratings-> Speed I put my attention ..?

Anyway thanks a lot for the intervention DreadWingKnight ;-)

dodago

When uTorrent says the download is 100% complete (Status of Seeding, Seeing [F], and Finished), then the pieces, as defined in the torrent, are 100% complete. Any problems with usage fall outside of uTorrent and outside the scope of these forums.

Alright keep faith with the signing of kindness does not dwell in you ... you subtract and do not give me some advice about it ... I kind I have and I wish you Happy Easter

Archived