DHT won't connect

jfern

I've been using utorrent for years and ran into a problem today. I'm having trouble getting any connections and I cannot download anything. I have a port open for utorrent, but it says that it is closed. I was using 3.1.2, so I uninstalled it and installed the newest version (3.1.3) and am experiencing the same issue. My only anti-virus is microsoft security essentials. the windows firewall is enabled, but I have the enable exception box checked in the utorrent preferences.

My ISP is Comcast, so I am starting to think they blocked torrent access for my house somehow. Although I don't recall receiving anything in the mail, any emails, or phone calls. I uploaded a picture with my tracker tab open and the connection test box open showing the results.

Any advice would be appreciated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/utorrent1j.png/

Okay, so unplugging my router worked a couple of days ago, but last night I experience the same problem with uT, and I am still having issues. I cannot get DHT to connect and the trackers continue to time out. I disabled Microsoft security essentials as well as the Windows firewall. Still have the same problem. I don't know what to do. uT WORKS on my girlfriend's laptop in the same network.

Archived