Remote Crashing iPhone Browser

Ast0reth

I recently installed uTorrent 3.1.3 because I wanted to be able to access RSS feeds from my iPhone and none of the WebUI customizations I had found allowed for that. Everything is working fine from my PC, so I know my server is all set, but after (successfully) logging in to remote.utorrent.com or web.utorrent.com my phone hangs at the image below before crashing to Springboard.

photo.jpg

The features I see listed for this seem fantastic. I would hate to not be able to use them.

Any ideas? (Please- The featurelist is staggering!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, it would be nice if there was a little more configurability. Your suggestion would work, or the ability to configure the initially selected torrent category/label, or for that matter, the ability to not select any category/label (i.e. not load any torrents into the list). My main purpose for using the remote interface is to add a torrent, not monitor existing torrents, so it really sucks that existing torrents are crashing my phone's browser when I don't even care to see them.

Any comment from the utorrent team???

• 1 year later...

I've been having this same problem for some time now.  Any chance we can get a resolution?  I would suggest not loading the data from each torrent when the main page loads, but rather just the count.  Then on drill-down, load the details.  That way if we just want to add (which is really what most people want to do) then we can do that without having it crash.  Thanks!!!

Archived