Troubles Uploading

Hello,

I've been trying to upload some music to a database recently and I've been having issues. Here's what I've done so far, maybe there's an error along the way and you guys can help me fix it:

I set up a private torrent file to my desired tracker and tried to upload the torrent to a site, (after I initially put the torrent on the site I updated the tracker). The torrent will not upload, despite the fact that the tracker says it is working and that the torrent should be seeding, it is still uploading at 0 kb/s :(. I've tried starting and stopping the torrent, resetting the bans, and making a completely new torrent all together and none of this has worked. Additionally, I've also successfully uploaded two other torrents to this same tracker, so I'm really fucking stumped here.

On a side note, I looked up my dl and ul rates at speed test and manually set the dl/ul limits to 2/3 of my rate... not sure if that affects anything, but thought I'd throw that out there.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Edit: I'm currently running version 1.5.3, again don't know if that affects anything, but thought I'd throw that out there too.

Archived