Connection problems wit lib/rTorrent clients

Gruselgurke

I have problems with connecting to libTorrent aka rTorrent peers. The problem is persisting in uTorrent 2.2.1 and 3.0. I'm able to connect to the peers but I won't upload a single bit to them. After some time they disappear from my connected peer list and appear again after some time. From time to time I connect to a libTorrent client after a few hours of failed connections and I start uploading with fullspeed to him until the client disconnects again and the old problems are back.

I tried a lot of the common fixes for connection problems, I tested every combination of encryption of out and ingoing connection. I highered my max. half-open TCP connections in Windows and a lot of other stuff. Nothing helped, so I hope someone can help me with this really annoying problem.

I really need to upload to those clients because they are servers which help witch further spreading of the torrent.

• 1 month later...

Same problem. The libtorrent (v0.12.9) peers connected, but do not upload them. If change protocol description to "disable", upload work. My current version uTorrent 2.2.1 (25273). Same in 3.0.

update. also if change settings in "initial seeding", upload work. Strange thing.

Archived