Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sal

[icon] PNG Dock icon for uTorrent 1.1.5

utorrent.jpg

For those that use docks, I whipped this up since the v1.1.5 icon looked pretty easy. Yep, it's my first ever and freestyled.

utorrent_256.pngutorrent_128.png

Made in Fireworks MX, here's the source if you'd like to rework it.

I don't like the not anti-aliased trayicon of v1.1.5

But now I see why it was included in the first place.

I just wish I used a dock^^

Thanks for the Dock Icons.

But Total Commander has its own launch bar but does not accept png files, only .ico Files.

Could you please give me a .ico Version, too? Since I don't know how to convert png to ico without getting crappy.

i like this icon alot, i actually prefer it to the one that BSH did of mine. now i just gotta put it into the nice torrent file icon so they match.

very nice work

Although in all honesty, I was sorta hoping (OK, it was more like praying) the 1.1.5 icon wouldn't stay...

Yep, I'm not a big fan of the icon either but they are getting better. I just saw the latest and thought it was pretty simple to bump into a png (mine of which looks more crap and amateur everytime I see it). Yours isn't too bad.

I just wish I used a dock ^^

cough

*grin*

I knew about YzDock and similar tools, a dock just don't fit in with my desktops philosophy.

But the icons look awesome!

for those using docks, did you have trouble auto-updating utorrent or any other program?

i used AquaDock for a while and eventually bailed it, but when I put icons in there for programs that auto-updated (like Steam), they wouldn't update unless they were removed from the dock first.

of course, I didn't figure this out at first, but just a heads up if you guys ever have that problem come up. remove it from the dock first, then update the program.

i agree Darth. i do prefer this one slightly to BSH one

?

It's basically the same design, only with rounded edges on the µ, and a little more glow to the bottom of the button...neither of which will be easily distinguishable at low sizes. It's a great icon, but I dont see a big diff in this one and mine.

Marshy, is this easy to un-install if I dont like it. Has it messed up anything on your comp?? Looks cool but I dont know.... does it totally re-do everyting like delete all your files or something? Or is the desktop the exact same but different icons?

alright, im d/ling it right now. The softpedia server seems to be having problems, becuase my friend and I are only getting like 1 or 2 KB/s!! Oh well I guess its worth it. It looks really cool!!!