Help needed with password

Hello everybody i have the linux version of utorrent and i forgot my username and password.

I've searched the hall forum and half the internet and cant find a solution.

there is no way i can find the utserver.ini file or the utserver.conf file or the utserver.config file.

I even tried to delete and download utorrent again from scratch but nothing worked .

Is there a way to use utorrent or i'll have to format my pc.?

Thanks in advance

Then you aren't looking.

The fact that someone can't do something doesn't mean that he doesn't try to.

Maybe you are so familiar with the program that my question may sound stupid to you, but consider that all the people don't have your knoledge and understating. By the way what is the point of spending my time

writing and waiting for help if the solution is so simple for me. Did you consider that i may indeed searched but couldn't find what i was looking for, or you only want to show to everyone how smart you are by insulting me.

Anyway i don't think that your answer was an apropriate one and insults like that doesn't belong to a serious forum.:mad:

writing and waiting for help if the solution is so simple for me. Did you consider that i may indeed searched but couldn't find what i was looking for, or you only want to show to everyone how smart you are by insulting me.

So where have you checked? By not telling us where you've checked you have not given us enough information to help you.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Hello everybody i have the linux version of utorrent and i forgot my username and password.

I've searched the hall forum and half the internet and cant find a solution.

Thanks in advance

What browser are you using?

My username and password are stored in the Security -> Passwords preferences in Firefox. I did have to tell Firefox to remember them.

Archived