Contents Not Shown when opening torrent

DGFree

I r4eally enjoyed being able to select the contents of the torrent that I wanted via the splash screen that comes up when you select a torrent. You know, the screen where you select the directory, whether or not you want to start the torrent, label, and then below that...

Contents.

This used to be where I could choose to download only the portions of the torrent that I wanted, but ever since the last update, I have not once had anything there to select from.

Is there something I need to configure now in order to make this useable again?

ScreenShot2012-04-21at33831PM.png

I can not see the files associated with thte torrent if I click OK here. and subsequently can not make changes before i begin downloading.

Here is a test I juyst did from a magnet link for an album. No contents info on the slash screen obviously. I clicked ok in order to view the contents before DLing.. here is what I see...

ScreenShot2012-04-26at51157PM.png

I have startes the torrent and it still shows nothing, but only in the files tab, all other tabs show what they are supposed to.

This isn't always the case however, somtimes the files tab does show the contents as its being downloaded.

FWIW I searched for information about this for 2 days before making this topic ;)

Archived