Unable to upload my own Magnet torrent

intermario_gr

So here's the situation. I've been trying to share something I have on my computer and that I don't remember where I got it from, so there's no known torrent that I can give to whomever is interested. I've started a torrent including the directory, no trackers, created the torrent file somewhere in my hard disk and then generated the Magnet Link URI, which is the one I'm sharing. The problem is nobody can actually download my stuff, they can see the torrent description and the file size but can't actually start downloading from me, as if no seeders are present. I've checked my uTorrent settings, I have enabled DHT and Local Peer Discovery and have an open port correctly configured.

Why can't people download my content? Actually I'm still online seeding it, please give it a go and see for yourself. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EF0B853B19294F703F07A862C07BFBDA6CE23484&dn=Dimitris%20Papaspyropoylos%20-%20Turning%20Point

Thank you very much, I just had my first leechers from another magnet torrent I created yesterday which some people complained was not working. I guess it takes some time. So this only proves what you're saying, there's nothing wrong with my setup. :)

However, do you know long it takes for my magnet torrent to become available? Once I create it and share the magnet link, is it already available for people to download or does it take some time for the DHT to make it available to anyone?

Archived