Sorting features

3vilklown

Hi, I was just kinda thinking it may be helpful to some to have a sorting feature that allows one to (for instance) sort by newest & also ratio. So basically it could be sorted by newest, then ratio, allowing users to easily see their highest share ratio within each downloaded date segment. Anyways, this was the scenario which i could personally use. However, i'm sure there are many other sorting configurations that would be helpful.

If the sorting by added date was just using the year,month,day - I could see your point. But the added-on date is down to the second. The chances you adding two torrents in the same second are about nil. So when would an additional sub-sort of ratio be helpful?

Edit: You know if your primary sort was ratio - then added-on date. That would work. You would have a lot of a specific ratio value and then could do an additional sort on added-on date. You would see within a specific ratio - the order of the torrents added.

You would need to select multi colums - and the sorting would be in the order of the columns selected.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I was really really expecting that downloading, completed, seeding category views to have their own different persistent sorting order instead of the common and shared sorting order they currently have where changing the sorting order in one category/view also changes the sorting order in the other.

It makes sense, because, if i have a sufficiently large number of torrents in my library both queued and completed, then it's very logical that I'd like to see the downloading torrents sorted as per 'serial number (#)', or 'status' or 'date added' or 'remaining size', whereas I'd like to view the completed torrents sorted in descending order of 'completed on' date/time so that i can see the most recently completed torrents at the top of 'competed' view. Otherwise, it's quite a repetitive task to change the sorting order back and forth.

Archived