All torrents gone...

boolean chants

This is the second time this has happened to me over the last year, and, it's very annoying, so, I hope there's an easy way to fix it.

All the torrents are gone from my uTorrent.

This time I had about 1000 torrents, about half completed and half incomplete. They haven't just moved to another folder, and they're still in the appropriate folder on my computer. I've checked all the settings and they look fine (I've been using uTorrent for a few years and I can't see anything different to how it all usually is).

I've tried to check the FAQ and done a search of previous messages, which seem not to answer the question, unfortunately. I have noticed DreadWingKnight has replied to a couple of similar issues with "F7", but, other than hiding and unhiding the side bar (which I usually keep open) I can't work out what that achieves (is it doing something I'm not seeing???).

I am sorry if I missed something explaining this, but, I would appreciate some help... :)

L.

PS: I didn't 'fix' it last time, I re-inputted each torrent file and pointed it to where the appropriate download is, but it took me WEEKS. I really don't want to do that again if I don't have to!

Archived