Label problems

shadree

I can't change labels once they've been set. If I change the primary label, the old one is set as a secondary one I can't remove. The new primary is selectable from the list and can be removed but not the old one.

Windows 7 Home Premium, uTorrent 3.1.2

utorrent_labels.jpg

Here I tried to change a torrent from "S&D+" to "Seeds" and now I can't remove "S&D+".

• 7 months later...
The new primary is selectable from the list and can be removed but not the old one.

For example, the one that's highlighted in the picture, you can remove the Seeds label but not S&D+. If you do that, S&D+ will become it's new label. If you add another label, it becomes another removable label and S&D+ remains.

If you uncheck both of the labels by clicking on the ones that are checked/ticked you will remove them and the job will have no labels.

Yes, you have to right click twice on the job, but that is the normal behaviour of context menus.

OR

You can right click on the label name in the category list and uncheck all the jobs in that label category at once. Again to remove both labels you have to right click on each label to remove them both.

OR what am I missing from your posts?

Archived