Missing old GUI and other features :(

heyimjason

So... ever since I upgraded, I've been a bit less happy with the program.

I can't seem to find a few options. I want utorrent to bring up a list of files in a torrent when I open the torrent file, but now, when I open a torrent, it just starts downloading without giving me the option to deselect some of the files. How do I get that back?

Also, now it shows a seed/peer ratio, but it doesn't show exactly how many seeds/peers there are, like it used to. How do I get that back?

I'm also not seeing any ratio bar - so I can't tell how much I've actually uploaded or if I'm making my desired ratio.

Any advice??

So... ever since I upgraded, I've been a bit less happy with the program.

I can't seem to find a few options. I want utorrent to bring up a list of files in a torrent when I open the torrent file, but now, when I open a torrent, it just starts downloading without giving me the option to deselect some of the files. How do I get that back?

Also, now it shows a seed/peer ratio, but it doesn't show exactly how many seeds/peers there are, like it used to. How do I get that back?

Stop using magnet links.

If you are talking about torrents - Preferences > UI Settings there si a check box to show window to display files inside". If you talking about magnets - there is no info until the torrent is downloaded. The lastest Beta is suppose to change how magnets are processed - but I have not tried it yet.

If you are talking about torrents - Preferences > UI Settings there si a check box to show window to display files inside". If you talking about magnets - there is no info until the torrent is downloaded. The lastest Beta is suppose to change how magnets are processed - but I have not tried it yet.

Badass. Thanks!

Archived