HOW TO...Determine what files are actually done downloading??

justai_meai

How do I determine which multiple files in multiple folders are actually done downloading?

More details: I'm downloading a large torrent with multiple folders and multiple files in those folders. It is 62% complete, but when I look inside each of the folders and examine the files they ALL appear to be complete (I'm coming to uTorrent after using BitComet and the one thing I liked about BitComet was that it would put this exclamation mark (!) in front of files that were NOT complete) I don't want to start clicking on some of these downloaded files if they are not complete yet, but I do want to start using the ones that ARE complete. So, again, how do I know which ones are actually finished downloading and which ones aren't?

Thanks...

After you confirm that is it already 100 percent downloaded you may visit to your computer local disk C whereby the uttorent files is save and check the downloaded files and try to play it using utorrent mini playback, try to forward up to the end and if it is playing means downloading is completed.

Archived