Files not showing in the download pop-up window

Kismet

When I have had other versions of uTorrent and i would click the download link it would take me to a window where I would have a choice of picking which folder the download went to and would show me what files were being downloaded and give me a choice of de-selecting the files I didn't need.

In the latest version I have (3.1.2 build 26773 32 bit), it does not show me what files are being downloaded. In fact it will tell me the size of the file is 0, but it will download the files.

I do have a 64 bit operating system (windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit), so I don't know if you have a 64 bit uTorrent or if this is a different problem, but it is troubling.

Yep, that's because of magnet links. You can still choose what to download and what not, you just have to wait for a few seconds until μTorrent gets some data. You'll see in the same window there's an icon (arrows turning around actually) which indicates that action.

You know I have never seen admin answer a direct question!!! Do you think I didn't look in FAQ's!!!! And to answer the member NO IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!

I listed my version, my build and what operating system I was using what other questions do you want? All I know is it is not working the way it had for several years--do you have an answer or not? If you don't know then say so, don't go, "Did you look in the FAQ's?" And what page of the 903 pages of FAQ's did you want me to read before asking a question?

And do you think you are being cute by using this as your tag line:

I never claimed to be nice.

Archived