Change Directories?

radiomogul

I'm still not sure why I can't specify which directory my torrent will DL into.

You're missing some settings like "Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent in advanced mode"

If I want to relocate a downloaded torrent, how will that affect my being able to seed it for others.

You MUST tell uTorrent where you've moved the files using the set download location or relocate functions.

I'm still not sure why I can't specify which directory my torrent will DL into.

You're missing some settings like "Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent in advanced mode"

Unfortunatelly it doesnt work since last update. No matter what I do all my torrents start downloading into My Documents folder. I tried ticking/unticking that option, setting my download path to a fixed location... nothing works. Mind you that I'm using u-Torrent for years now and I am pretty computer savvy after 20 of using PCs, so I doubt I'm missing something obvious. Please fix this issue! updating to beta version did nothing.

Did you toggle your torrent view to have columns enabled?

This does help. It seems to me that now I have to pause the torrent, and change the location, if I want it in a different directory than the default download.

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

Archived