µTorrent 3.3 beta

Firon

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I upgrade to 28830 and find that the tray icon is bad: http://www.damjan.net/tmp/uT_28830.png

At least you've got an icon in notification area.

I'm using Windows XP SP3 and no icon is showing - it's just a blank space. I hover mouse cursor over blank space and the uTorrent details show. (I exited Explorer then cleared/refreshed icon cache and that didn't help).

I went back to 3.2.3.28705 and there it is.

I guess something like the png library has been removed from the source package, that's why the icon looks so messed up (the devs are probably trying to reduce the size of the software as much as they can).

There are other icon-related problems too: on the Peers tab I can't see any flags using the new version - they just doesn't appear at all. Filtering is awesome, thanks for it. :P I haven't found serious issues yet.

Is there any chance for the "Create Subdirectory" checkbox to save it's state, and doesn't always reset itself to checked? I kinda never create any subdirectories, so it would be nice if this checkbox could remember it's last state.

Even an option in the Preferences / Advanced list - like "gui.create_subfolder_default" (false/true) - could do the trick.

Is there any chance for the "Create Subdirectory" checkbox to save it's state, and doesn't always reset itself to checked? I kinda never create any subdirectories, so it would be nice if this checkbox could remember it's last state.

Even an option in the Preferences / Advanced list - like "gui.create_subfolder_default" (false/true) - could do the trick.

YES!

Archived