µTorrent 3.3 beta

Firon

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of forced seeded torrents became finished (exept partially downloaded - they`re in stopped-downloading state, when i forced started them, they gone to Fseeding state (as they should), but kept theirs numbers (staying at the top of list))

and this is from log: [2012-07-27 21:40:41] RegKey: Could not delete value 2: uTorrent

(don`t know if it is of any significance)

ps: it really IS working with normal speed, unlike 3.2... what a pain to downgrade to 2.2 again...

Mine does

Well, just this issue makes this release - "for testing only", since eventually, when they'll fix it, you'll find yourself not being able to use your previous broken settings... :(

So, don't complain about that later on... :P

Mine does

Well' date=' just this issue makes this release - "for testing only", since eventually, when they'll fix it, you'll find yourself not being able to use your previous broken settings... :(

So, don't complain about that later on... :P[/quote']

Settings.dat backup saveth you :D

Mine does

Well' date=' just this issue makes this release - "for testing only", since eventually, when they'll fix it, you'll find yourself not being able to use your previous broken settings... :(

So, don't complain about that later on... :P[/quote']

Heh. I'm not about to complain about an already-established glitch in a pre-beta testing build.

My settings.dat grow up to 300MB, and torrent do not respond to me, if i just send OK in settings. I completly reinstall torrent, but i see how file grow up again. I just open settings, then click OK (i dont touch anything else, just button OK), and file grow up. After inatall and add torrents (~20) was 8mb. After 2 days i have 28mb.

I understand, it's alpha, but in normal version, i have another bug sometimes - disk i/o reloaded. In alpha i don't see this.

My settings.dat grow up to 300MB, and torrent do not respond to me, if i just send OK in settings. I completly reinstall torrent, but i see how file grow up again. I just open settings, then click OK (i dont touch anything else, just button OK), and file grow up. After inatall and add torrents (~20) was 8mb. After 2 days i have 28mb.

I understand, it's alpha, but in normal version, i have another bug sometimes - disk i/o reloaded. In alpha i don't see this.

This was already reported :(

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=674908#p674908

Question for all the torrent wiz kids out there. I tried to download a movie with no seeds. It wouldn't download. Curious, how does a movie become downloadable if it starts out with no seeds? Was it just that particular movie or what?? Also I didn't know deleting files to store my download in folder erased my seeding ability. Will this affect me big time with u torrent? Yes, I feel like a real creep. Total newbie!

minor, already reported (?).

1 select torrent->files tab-> select active torrents ->files tab becomes empty

2 select torrent->files tab-> select active torrents ->files tab becomes empty ->select all torrents-> files tab remains being empty! requires to reselect (select another torrent (in torrent list, than back to needed) to show files again

3 inability to remove preset label directory mappings (?)

stopping big messy torrents requires some time (?)

and, may i suggest, move all non essential features to addOn`s? i don`t use streaming, devices, transcoding, player, search web.

but i REALLY need torrent name search in torrent list.

Archived