Known 2.2.1 Vulnerabilities

jron

I'm no longer able to ignore "features" of the new client. Listing all of my complaints would be pointless as they have already been discussed and recognized by the majority of the community. The disk cache bug that continues to be ignored and the latest changelog have put me over the edge. Suffice to say, I've given up on the 3.x branch. Before switching back permanently, are there any known vulnerabilities in version 2.2.1? Does anyone maintain a list? If there are issues, are there any reverse engineered community patches for the client that fix known client issues. Is there a community thread or forum for support of version 2.2.1?

Thanks!

I'm simply asking for community support and known vulnerabilities in the 2.2.1 release. The key word here is community. I'm not asking for admin\developer\company support which is why I said reverse engineered patches... Firon, thanks for the update; that is indeed very good news.

There are no patches for 2.2.1.

I don't know of any vulnerabilities off the top of my head, besides sending all kinds of crafted DHT responses. There may be others - I don't keep track of everything the engineers fix.

I'd just run 3.2 if I were you. Works pretty well for me...

Archived