What is my problem?

giancamo

First of all; I've been using utorrent for a very long time and i like it very much.I haven't had any trouble using it so far.I just double-click it and doesn't matter what i download, it works perfectly.

But a few days ago when i tried to start utorrent, my laptop stopped responding.After that no matter what i do, i couldn't get any response from my pc.All i can do press on/off button for 3-4 seconds and turn it off forcefully and i know if i keep doing that eventually my os will crash.So i got nothing left to do but to ask you help about my problem.

I didn't get BSOD while having this problem so i don't know what kind of situation I'm in.Hell, i even don't know where to begin or what files to look at.All i know is that it's started to happen after i installed the program called security kiss tunnel.I searched over the internet and i found out programs like hotspot shield, security kiss tunnel etc. could cause such problems(bluescreens, getting not responsive).Something about hssdrv.sys or ndis.sys files causing it.

Well, I know i didn't give you much to identify what the problem is.But believe me this is all i know too.So if any of you guys have any idea or give me any assistance solving it would be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Yes i did uninstall the program.The most troubling thing is that i have no idea about what causes this problem.

After uninstallation, can you give me any advice where to look at or name of a file that i should look for whether it is broken or not? Is it possible that the files i mentioned above(hssdrv.sys, ndis.sys) has something to do with this issue?

Archived