updated to latest version but unable to resume my paused torrent

saurabh_507

i updated to the latest version of utorrent.i had many torrents for downloading.now i cannot resume those torrents.new torrents are also NOT being downloaded.please help what should i do.i have java certificattion torrent which is 17GB.downloaded 51% but now its now resuming.cant afford to restart the download again.please help asap

i updated to the latest version of utorrent.i had many torrents for downloading.now i cannot resume those torrents.new torrents are also NOT being downloaded.please help what should i do.i have java certificattion torrent which is 17GB.downloaded 51% but now its now resuming.cant afford to restart the download again.please help asap

What error are you getting when trying to resume download?

I also never had this issue with many torrents downloading/seeding not starting. I had one issue that got resolved by stopping it and force rechecking it.

I've also had issues with force rechecking, but that was due to user error...I kept selecting the folder with the things to be checked in it so it kept making another folder within a folder (instead of just selecting the downloads folder).

Archived