uTorrent v3.1

Consa

So my problem is that everytime I wanna unrar(if that's a word) a movie, game or what ever, my download speed goes down to like 9kb/s and I'm usually at 9MB/s .. So I did a little experiment to confirm this and it so happens that when I run a winrar to unzip/unrar a movie, game or what ever it slows down.. I then paused the Winrar and it went back to it's original download speed, I unpaused Winrar and it once again slowed down all the way to 6-9kb/s .. I can't find any explanation too this matter, so I hope you guys have either encountered this before or if you have some pointers on what can affect uTorrent so bad and why?

Regards Consa

I have found that when i Unrar my files my comp has trouble trying to keep up writing to disk, just let winrar do its job and let the downloads continue afterwards, i did find that when my download dropped was had the Disk overload 100% when i used winrar, i changed the ... Options...preferences....General...make sure pre allocate files is ticked.... it helped me alot with...hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived